Join us for a retreat that’s for the whole family at the Four Seasons Resort in Orlando.
Here Robin’s take on what she’s calling her favorite work project EVER! Remember she’s a luxury travel advisor when she isn’t producing Flusterclux.
Join us this fall at an exclusive family event!
The Four Seasons Orlando, September 30th-October 2nd.
The Four Seasons Orlando is truthfully one of the country’s best hotels to chill and reconnect. It’s the perfect location for our fourth parenting retreat because the whole family can come. The Four Seasons has a complimentary kids club for kids aged 4 through 12, so you can attend the two morning workshops with ease.
We all need more joy and connection
Lynn is going to host two parenting workshops on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Learning to manage one’s worry is a critical skill. And knowing how helps us prevent these patterns from taking hold in our children.
Here’s the deal. You will come away from this weekend with a revamped bag of parenting tricks to manage anxiety and increase connection in your family.
Weekend At A Glance
- On Friday afternoon, Robin will host a special pop-up welcome at the Four Seasons complete with kids’ activities, adult refreshments, welcome gifts, and more surprises.
- On Friday evening, we will have an Inside Out themed VIP dessert party to watch fireworks inside Epcot. Registration already includes two tickets, but you can buy more for your whole family.
- On Saturday and Sunday morning, parents can attend the two-hour workshops while their children enjoy the complementary kids club for those aged 4 through 12.
- We will host optional Q&As after lunch on both days for parents who want extra conversation. We’ve added this after feedback from our recent Canyon Ranch retreat.
- Older teens can connect (13+) and go to the teen club during the workshops where we will be hosting Star Wars, Disney, Harry Potter, and Marvel trivia for prizes.
- Sunday morning before the second workshop, we will have a farewell family brunch where Lynn will talk directly to the kids.
- On a first-come, first-served, basis, Lynn will offer a private consultation to five families for a separate fee. The one-hour consultation also includes pre and post phone calls. Parents can choose to attend the onsite consult with or without their children. If one parent is not on site, that parent is encouraged to join the meeting via Zoom.
- The Four Seasons has given us generously discounted rooms available from Thursday night through Sunday night starting at $459 per night. These rooms currently go well over $1,300 a night on the Four Seasons website. Additional nights at our group rate will be based on availability. There are a few Golden Oak View suites in our room block at half the price, too. Families are allowed one room at the discounted group rate and any additional rooms at the prevailing rate.
- Disney has arranged for discounted group tickets that are both full day or partial day if you feel like visiting a theme park or two.
Join us for the ultimate weekend where luxury is measured in the emotional richness of our connection in the present moment.
You can do a mini Disney vacation this weekend working around the parenting workshops if you want. (Great for those partial day tickets!) But the Four Seasons pool area with its slides, lazy rivers, and Saturday night dive-in movies are enough should you just want to relax with your family, too.
Even if you come without kids, the spa and adult pool are divine.
What’s Included and What’s Extra
The tuition for the retreat is $2495 per family and includes the Friday welcome pop up party, two workshops with Lynn with optional Q&A sessions, Sunday’s family breakfast, and two tickets to the Epcot party.
Only registered event guests have access to one discounted room or suite at the Four Seasons (starting at $495!) in our room block and discounted Disney park tickets (both partial and full day tickets for purchase separately).
Additional costs include tickets for your family for the Epcot party beyond the two included in a family’s registration. Five families can pay for a private consultation with Lynn that includes pre and post retreat phone consultations, and you can pay a planning fee for Robin (remember her other hat besides Flusterclux is a family travel advisor) to plan your whole vacation (Disney tours, park passes, ground transfers, etc.).
This is an exclusive, intimate event capped at 20 families.
Join us this fall to start the new school year off with some joy!
Teens & Parents in Woodstock VermontWoodstock Teen Retreat Bruchure by luxerecess
View the retreat brochure in full screen (the square on the bottom right). It offers more information on registering, cancellation policies, and FAQs.
Testimonials From Past Retreat Attendees
“I loved the “real people” vibe. I didn’t feel like anyone was closed off. The group seemed so happy to engage and meet others.”
“Hard to imagine an improvement honestly!”